After being kindly nominated by both Rebecca’s Reviews and Life with KT Kinnes for the Versatile Blogger award (thank you so much, ladies <3 ) I thought I’d better get organised and respond! As most of you know by now, I love these tag posts, they’re always so much fun.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
It’s a way of finding out more about bloggers that you may already know and follow, and also supporting other bloggers – win, win. The rules are very simple:
- Thank and link the person (people) who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
Seven facts about me
- This may be a little TMI to start off with but here goes. Although I’m really quite shy, after three bottles of wine I jumped my husband on our first date. Thank you, Pinot Grigio, we’ve been together for over 20 years now.
- Despite what my monthly gardening posts may lead you to believe, I knew nothing about gardening – zero, zilch, nada – until we moved to our current house. I now have a garden and orchard to play with but it’s been a steep learning curve!
- I trained as a Beauty Specialist many years ago (make up, waxing, manicures, pedicures, eye/lash brow tinting, facials). To this day I still absolutely love treating people but I hate receiving treatments myself.
- I failed my driving test four times before I eventually passed. I shudder to think how much money my poor mother had to shell out for me.
- Blondie’s The Tide is High was the first single I ever bought – how cool is that?
- I’m not scared of mice or birds (having rescued far too many from our cats over the years) but spiders on the ceiling above my head at bed time will send me into a panic if my husband isn’t around to remove them.
- Coming up with seven facts has been really hard because I don’t think I’m that interesting (for real, I’m not just saying that) but here’s my last: I’m a very, very, very lucky girl.
This is always the hardest part of any tag post, there are so many amazing bloggers out there, many of whom have already deservedly been tagged lots of times. So I’m going to tag some bloggers whose content I’ve been loving recently (and whom I hope haven’t already been tagged for this award, apologies if so) – please go and check them out:
Thank you so much again to Rebecca and Katie for nominating me. And to those lovely bloggers I’ve nominated, please don’t forget to tag me in your posts if you do them, I’d love to find out more about you too!